Our legal notices section covers the following topic:
I. Terms of Service
II. Copyright Policy
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICES. BY USING THE WEBSITE WWW.DATA-CX.COM AND OTHER FEATURES, CONTENT, OR APPLICATIONS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “SITE”) OFFERED BY FINFORE LIMITED. (“FINFORE”), YOU SIGNIFY YOUR ASSENT TO BECOME BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO USE THE SERVICES. FINFORE’S ACCEPTANCE IS EXPRESSLY CONDITIONED UPON YOUR ASSENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, TO THE EXCLUSION OF ALL OTHER TERMS; IF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE CONSIDERED AN OFFER BY FINFORE, ACCEPTANCE IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THESE TERMS.
FINFORE, ITS AFFILIATES AND PARTNERS, SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR INVESTMENT OR OTHER DECISIONS BASED UPON ANY CONTENT AND/OR DECISIONS BASED UPON ANY VIEW OF ANY CONTENT. THE CONTENT IS TO BE USED FOR INFORMATIONAL AND ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY AND WE CANNOT PROVIDE INVESTMENT ADVICE . WE ADVISE THAT YOU CONTACT YOUR PROFESSIONAL FINANCIAL ADVISOR BEFORE MAKING ANY INVESTMENT RELATED TO ANY INFORMATION RECEIVED FROM THE SITE. FINFORE, ITS AFFILIATES AND PARTNERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY OR LOSS ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RELIANCE ON CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MARKET VALUE OR OTHER LOSS ON THE SALE OR PURCHASE OF ANY COMPANY, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, SERVICE, SECURITY, INSTRUMENT, OR ANY OTHER MATTER.
I. Terms of Service
The purpose of the Site, owned and operated by Finfore Limited (“Finfore”), a private company limited by shares in the United Kingdom, is to provide services to finance professionals (the “Services”). This Agreement applies to all users of the Site and Services including users who contribute content, information and other materials or services on the Site. The Site is accessed by you (“User” or “you”) under the following terms and conditions:
1. ACCESS TO THE SERVICES. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement (including the User Agreement), Finfore may offer to provide the Services, as described more fully on the Site, and which are selected by you, solely for your own use, and not for the use or benefit of any third party. Services shall include, but not be limited to, any services Finfore performs for you, as well as the offering of any materials displayed or performed on the Site or the Services (including, but not limited to text, graphics, news articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips, also known as the “Content”). Finfore may change, suspend or discontinue the Services including any Content for any reason, at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or content. Finfore may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability. Finfore reserves the right, at its discretion, to modify this Agreement or Content at any time by posting a notice on the Site, or by sending you a notice via e-mail or postal mail. You shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. Your use of the Services following such notification constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement as modified.
You certify to Finfore that if you are an individual (i.e., not a corporation) you are at least 18 years of age. You also certify that you are legally permitted to use the Services and access the Site, and take full responsibility for the selection and use of the Services and access of the Site. This Agreement is void where prohibited by law, and the right to access the Site and use the Services is revoked in such jurisdictions.
Finfore will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site and Services are available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. However, there will be occasions when the Site and/or Services will be interrupted for maintenance, upgrades and emergency repairs or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment. Every reasonable step will be taken by Finfore to minimize such disruption where it is within Finfore’s reasonable control. YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER FINFORE NOR THE SITE WILL BE LIABLE IN ANY EVENT TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, DISCONTINUANCE OR LACK OF AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE, THE SERVICES, YOUR USER CONTENT (AS DEFINED HEREIN) OR OTHER CONTENT.
You shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining any equipment or ancillary services needed to connect to, access the Site or otherwise use the Services, including, without limitation, modems, hardware, software, and long distance or local telephone service. You shall be responsible for ensuring that such equipment or ancillary services are compatible with the Services.
2. CONTENT OF THE SITE AND SERVICES. You may, to the extent the Site expressly authorizes you to do so, download or copy software accessible from the Site or the Content, and other items displayed on the Site or Services for download, for personal use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content; otherwise, you shall not store any significant portion of any Content in any form. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from Finfore, or from the copyright holder identified in such Content’s copyright notice. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names which appear on the Site or through the Services (other than those appearing in any Content posted by a User) are proprietary to Finfore and/or third parties. You shall abide by all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services.
You acknowledge and agree that if you use any of the Services to contribute Content to the Site or Services (“User Content”), you hereby do and shall grant Finfore a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable right to use, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, publish, perform and otherwise fully exploit such User Content (including all related intellectual property rights) in any media format and through any media channel and to allow others to do so. To the extent allowed by law, the foregoing includes all rights of paternity, integrity, disclosure and withdrawal and any other rights that may be known as or referred to as “Moral Rights.” To the extent you retain any such Moral Rights under applicable law, you hereby ratify and consent to any action that may be taken with respect to such moral rights by Finfore and agree not to assert any Moral Rights with respect thereto. You also hereby do and shall grant each user of the Site and the Services a nonexclusive license to access your User Content through the Site and the Services and to use such User Content as permitted through the functionality of the Site and the Services and under this Agreement. You warrant, represent and agree that you have the right to grant Finfore and the Site the rights set forth above. You represent, warrant and agree that you will not contribute any User Content that (a) infringes, violates or otherwise interferes with any copyright or trademark of another party, (b) reveals any trade secret, unless you own the trade secret or have the owner’s permission to post it, (c) infringes any intellectual property right of another or the privacy or publicity rights of another, (d) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, indecent, threatening, harassing, hateful, offensive or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party, (e) contains a virus, trojan horse, worm, time bomb or other computer programming routine or engine that is intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information, or (f) remains posted after you have been notified that such User Content violates any of sections (a) to (e) of this sentence.
Finfore reserves the right to remove any User Content from the Site and the Services at any time, for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such User Content or if Finfore is concerned that you may have breached the immediately preceding sentence), or for no reason at all. You understand that Finfore shall have the right to reformat, excerpt or translate any User Content submitted by you, that all information publicly or privately transmitted through the Site and the Services is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such information originated and the Finfore will not be liable for any errors or omissions in content, and that Finfore cannot guarantee the identity of any other Users with whom you may interact in the course of using the Site and the Services or the authenticity of data provided by other Users. You are responsible for all User Content posted or developed under your username, including User Content contributed by a third party whom you have authorized to post User Content under your username (whether in the form of comments to a Circle or any other form). If you believe User Content residing on the Site or the Services infringes a copyright, please see our Copyright Policy below.
Any comments, suggestions, or feedback relating to the Site or the Services (collectively “Feedback”) submitted to Finfore shall become the property of Finfore or its designee. Finfore will not be required to treat any Feedback as confidential, and will not be liable for any ideas (including without limitation, product, Site or advertising ideas) and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in our future Site, Services, or operations. Without limitation, Finfore will have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to the Feedback of every kind and nature everywhere and will be entitled to use the Feedback for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever, without compensation to you or any other person sending the Feedback. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and you, not Finfore, have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
3. RESTRICTIONS. You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the Services and accessing the Site. You may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any Finfore user.
You shall not use any part of the Site or Services to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store material that is deemed threatening or obscene, or engage in any kind of illegal activity. You will not run Maillist, Listserv, any form of auto-responder, or spam on the Site or through the Services.
4. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. Finfore has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that Finfore has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Site or Services; what Content you access via the Site or Services; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release Finfore from all liability for your having acquired or not acquired Content through the Site. The Site or Services may contain, or direct you to sites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. Finfore makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Site or Services, and Finfore will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Site. THE SERVICES, CONTENT, SITE AND ANY SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, FINFORE DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, COMPLETENESS, LEGALITY OR OPERABILITY OF THE MATERIAL OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON THIS SITE. BY USING THE SITE AND THE SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT FINFORE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY HARM RESULTING FROM (1) USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES; (2) DOWNLOADING INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE OR SERVICES; (3) UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OF IMAGES, INFORMATION OR DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE UPLOAD, DOWNLOAD OR STORAGE OF CONTENT POSTED BY USERS; (4) THE TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT INABILITY TO ACCESS OR RETRIEVE ANY USER CONTENT FROM THE SITE OR SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, HARM CAUSED BY VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR ANY SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE PROGRAM; (5) CONTENT POSTED IN ANY FORUM OR COMMUNITY AREA OF THE SITE OR SERVICES; AND (6) UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OF IMAGES, INFORMATION OR DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE UPLOAD, DOWNLOAD OR STORAGE OF POSTED CONTENT.
5. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. Users of the Site may gain access from the Site to third party sites on the Internet through hypertext or other computer links on the Site. Third party sites are not within the supervision or control of Finfore or the Site. Unless explicitly otherwise provided, neither Finfore nor the Site make any representation or warranty whatsoever about any third party site that is linked to the Site, or endorse the products or services offered on such site. Finfore and the Site disclaim: (a) all responsibility and liability for content on third party websites and (b) any representations or warranties as to (i) the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give any third party, and (ii) the functionality of third party sites if you export User Content onto them. You hereby irrevocably waive any claim against the Site or Finfore with respect to such sites and third party content.
6. REGISTRATION AND SECURITY. As a condition to using Services, you may be required to supply Finfore with certain registration information, including registration information for third party services you access through Finfore. You shall provide Finfore with accurate, complete, and updated registration information. Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of your access to and/or use of the Site or Services. You may not (i) select or use as your username a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; or (ii) use as your username a name subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization; or (iii) use as your username a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene. You shall never use another User’s account or registration information, for Finfore or any third party services you access through Finfore, without permission. Finfore reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a username in its discretion. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Finfore password.
You hereby irrevocably authorize Finfore to disclose your personally identifiable information at the request of any governmental agency or in response to any judicial process.
7. INDEMNITY. You will indemnify and hold Finfore, its directors, officers, employees, agents, and representatives harmless, including costs and attorneys’ fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your access to the Site or use of the Services, your violation of this Agreement, or your infringement, or the infringement by any third party using your registration information, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL FINFORE, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, MEMBERS, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE OR THE SERVICES FOR (A) ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER; (B) DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, PROFITS, DATA, IMAGES, USER CONTENT OR OTHER INTANGIBLES; (C) DAMAGES FOR UNAUTHORIZED USE, NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS; OR (D) DAMAGES RELATED TO DOWNLOADING OR POSTING CONTENT. FINFORE’S AND THE SITE’S COLLECTIVE LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO ONE HUNDRED ENGLISH POUNDS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO USER.
9. PAID SERVICES. Finfore offers certain paid services. When subscribing to Paid Services, you will be asked to provide us with certain information including, but not limited to, credit card information and a billing, and where applicable, shipping address. You agree to maintain and update all information as necessary so that it remains accurate and current. If the information you provided is found to be inaccurate or not current, we reserve the right to cancel your subscription to the Paid Services. If you wish to discontinue using the Paid Services you must notify customer service that you wish to cancel your subscription by sending an an email to us. Once we receive your cancellation request, your access to the specified Paid Service will be discontinued. You must provide us with notice prior to the subsequent renewal date and you will not be charged for future billing cycles. From time to time, Finfore may offer free trials Paid Services at no cost on a limited trial basis. Upon registering for such free trial you will be required to provide certain information including, but not limited to, credit card information and billing and shipping addresses. In the event that Finfore cancels any of the Paid Services that you are presently subscribed to, you agree that we may transfer your subscription to another Paid Service of equal or greater value. You may cancel your subscription to the new Paid Service at any time and receive a pro-rated refund. Finfore reserves the right to cancel your subscription for Paid Services at any time for any reason or no reason.
10. MOBILE SERVICE We currently intend that the Service will include certain services that are available via your mobile phone ("Mobile Services"). We do not currently intend to charge for these Mobile Services. However, your carrier's normal messaging, data and other rates and fees will still apply. You should check with your carrier to find out what plans are available and how much they cost. In addition, downloading, installing, or using certain Mobile Services may be prohibited or restricted by your carrier, and not all Mobile Services may work with all carriers or devices. Once Mobile Services are available, you should check with your carrier to find out if the Mobile Services will work with your mobile devices, and what restrictions, if any, may be applicable to your use of such Mobile Services. By using the Mobile Services, you agree that we may communicate with you by SMS, MMS, text message or other electronic means to your mobile device and that certain information about your usage of the Mobile Services may be communicated to us. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you agree to promptly update your Finfore account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number.
11. TERMINATION. Either party may terminate the Services at any time by notifying the other party by any means. Finfore may also terminate or suspend any and all Services and access to the Site immediately, without prior notice or liability, if you breach any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement. Any fees paid hereunder are non-refundable. Upon any such termination, your right to use the Services, access the Site and any Content will immediately cease. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
13. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. You and Finfore agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the Site or Services must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action arose; otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, excluding its conflicts of law rules, and the United Kingdom. Any dispute arising from or relating to the subject matter of this Agreement shall be finally settled by arbitration in the United Kingdom. The prevailing party in the arbitration shall be entitled to receive reimbursement of its reasonable expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees, expert witness fees and all other expenses) incurred in connection therewith. Judgment upon the award so rendered may be entered in a court having jurisdiction or application may be made to such court for judicial acceptance of any award and an order of enforcement, as the case may be. Notwithstanding the foregoing, each party shall have the right to institute an action in a court of proper jurisdiction for injunctive or other equitable relief pending a final decision by the arbitrator. For all purposes of this Agreement, the parties consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the United Kingdom. Use of the Site and Services is not authorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of this Agreement, including without limitation, this section.
II. Copyright Policy
CONTENT POSTED ON THE WEBSITE
Finfore desires to offer a website where our Users share truthful and accurate information. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and desire to offer a website which contains no content that violates those rights. Our User Agreement requires that information posted by Users be accurate, lawful and not in violation of the intellectual property rights of third parties. To promote these objectives, Finfore provides a process for submission of complaints concerning content posted by our Users. Our policy and procedures are described in the sections that follow.
In accordance with our User Agreement and these procedures, and regardless of whether Finfore may be liable for any alleged violation of rights or inaccurate or unlawful content, Finfore may remove or disable access to specified content appearing on the website upon receipt of a verified notice asserting that the content infringes intellectual property rights, is inaccurate, or is otherwise unlawful. Whether or not we disable access to or remove content, Finfore may make a good faith attempt to forward the written notification, including the complainant’s contact information, to the User who posted the content and/or take other reasonable steps to notify the User that Finfore has received notice of an alleged violation of intellectual property rights or other content violation. The User may refute a claim by submitting a counter-notice as permitted in these procedures. Any counter-notice submitted may be provided to the complainant with the User’s contact information. Our policies and procedures for removing or disabling access to content alleged to be infringing, inaccurate or otherwise unlawful are and remain at our sole discretion. It is also our policy, in appropriate circumstances and in our discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of Users, or groups as the case may be, who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the intellectual property rights of others, or who otherwise post inaccurate or unlawful content.
Please note that any notice or counter-notice you submit must be truthful and must be submitted under penalty of perjury. A false notice or counter-notice may give rise to personal liability. You may therefore want to seek the advice of legal counsel before submitting a notice or a counter-notice.
Finfore has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf) and other applicable laws. The address of Finfore’s Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”) is listed at the end of this policy. It is Finfore’s policy to (1) block access to or remove Content that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, content providers, members or Users; and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders. If you believe that Content residing on or accessible through Finfore Site or Service infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement by facsimile or regular mail (not e-mail) to Finfore Limited, Attn: Copyright Agent, 4th Floor, Albany House, 324/326 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH, United Kingdom, containing the following information:
A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
Identification of works or materials being infringed;
Identification of the Content that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the Content that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Finfore is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the Content is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once proper infringement notification is received by the Designated Agent, it is Finfore’s policy to remove or disable access to the infringing Content and to notify the Content provider or User that it has removed or disabled access to the Content; that repeat offenders will have the infringing Content removed from the Service and that Finfore will terminate such content provider’s or User’s access to the Site and the Service.
In the event that Finfore notifies User that Finfore has received proper infringement notification about User’s Content, User may elect to send Finfore a counter notice.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
The process for counter-notifications is governed by Section 512(g) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act: http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf
To file a counter notification with Finfore, User must provide the following items to us in writing:
The specific URLs of material that Finfore has removed or to which Finfore has disabled access.
User’s name, address, telephone number, and email address.
A statement that User consent to the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom, and that User will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
The following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.”
Send the written communication to the following address:
London W1B 3HH
After we receive User’s counter-notification, we will forward it to the party who submitted the original claim of copyright infringement. Please note that when we forward the counter-notification, it includes User’s personal information. By submitting a counter-notification, User consents to having User’s information revealed in this way. We will not forward the counter-notification to any party other than the original claimant.
After we send out the counter-notification, the claimant must notify us within ten (10) days that he or she has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain you from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on Finfore. If we receive such notification we will not display, distribute or otherwise exploit the material. If we do not receive such notification, we may elect to do so.
The Company, its affiliates, and partners are not responsible or liable in any manner for any Content posted on the Service, whether posted or caused by Users, by Finfore, by third parties or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service. Although we provide rules for User conduct and postings, we do not control and are not responsible for what Users post, transmit or share on the Service and are not responsible for any inaccurate, offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable Content you may encounter on the Service. The Company, its affiliates and partners are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User.
The Service may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. The Company assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User Content. The Company is not responsible for any technical malfunction or other problems of any telephone network or service, computer systems, servers or providers, computer or mobile phone equipment, or software on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any site or with respect to the Service or combination thereof, including injury or damage to User's or to any other person's computer, mobile phone, or other hardware or software, related to or resulting from using or downloading Content in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service. Under no circumstances will the Company be responsible for any loss or damage, including any loss or damage to any User Content or personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the Service or any posted on or through the Service or transmitted to or by Users, or any interactions between Users, whether online or offline.
The Service may provide information from or links to certain brokerage companies for your convenience only. Finfore is not a registered broker-dealer and does not endorse or recommend the services of any brokerage company. The brokerage company you select (and not Finfore) is solely responsible for its services to you. FINFORE, ITS AFFILIATES, AND PARTNERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR COSTS OF ANY TYPE ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OF ANY BROKERAGE COMPANY.
THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND THE COMPANY, ITS PARTNERS AND AFFILIATES, DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SERVICE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT SOFTWARE, CONTENT OR MATERIALS ON THE SERVICE OR ELSEWHERE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SERVICE OR ANY OF THE SERVERS USED TO OPERATE THE SERVICE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD EXERCISE CAUTION IN THE USE AND DOWNLOADING OF ANY CONTENT OR MATERIALS AND USE INDUSTRY-RECOGNIZED SOFTWARE TO DETECT AND DISINFECT VIRUSES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN CONTENT, DATA OR OTHER MATERIAL FROM OR THROUGH THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE THEREOF AND ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE OR COMPUTER SYSTEM, LOSS OF DATA OR OTHER HARM OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT.
The Company reserves the right to change any and all Content, software and other items used or contained in the Service at any time without notice. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Company.
Finfore, its affiliates and partners, shall have no liability for investment or other decisions based upon any Content and/or decisions based upon any view of any Content. The Content is to be used for informational and entertainment purposes only and we cannot provide investment advice . We advise that you contact your professional financial advisor before making any investment related to any information received from the Site. Finfore, its affiliates and partners specifically disclaim any and all liability or loss arising out of any action taken in reliance on Content, including but not limited to market value or other loss on the sale or purchase of any company, property, product, service, security, instrument, or any other matter.
The video content associated with Finfore (the “Video Content”) is posted solely for informational and entertainment purposes only. In no way should the Video Content be construed to be personal investment advice, nor should you rely solely on the Video Content for your investment strategy. By using our Service, you agree that you alone bear responsibility for your own investment research, analysis and decisions. We believe that the contributors to our Video Content, and to our Content generally, are interesting and insightful but we do not vet, take responsibility for or make any claims with respect to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the data, information and/or opinions provided by such contributors. We advise that you contact your professional financial advisor before making any investment based on the Video Content received from the Site. Finfore, its affiliates and partners specifically disclaim any and all liability or loss arising out of any action taken in reliance on Video Content, including but not limited to market value or other loss on the sale or purchase of any company, property, product, service, security, instrument, or any other matter. The Video Content and all rights associated with such Video Content, intellectual and other, are the property of Finfore, its affiliates, or partners. Users may not alter, in any way, the Video Content. Users are also restricted from embedding the Video Content in any other website without prior consent from Finfore. In no instance shall Finfore consent to embedding the Video Content in any website that hosts unlawful, indecent, defamatory, libelous, offensive, pornographic or hateful links to illegal or infringing content, or to content that is otherwise objectionable to Finfore at its sole discretion.